Mr. Vegas ft. Foxy Brown - Thank You Girl - cell ringtone

Get the ringtone: http://www.ringtonegal.com/Mr.-Vegas-ft.-Foxy-Brown/Thank-You-Girl-/Mr-Vegas-ft-Foxy-Brown/Thank-You-Girl-/ Full Song Lyrics: Intro:
Oh baby, I can't live with you I can't live without you yeah
Live with you I can't live without you, babe I like this
Oh babe, oh I can't live with you I can't live without you babe
Bad Boy baby Bad Boy Uh, oh yeah, yeah Let's go I hear duke boning Keisha, Tonya and Tiff uh huh yeah
Move ya bloodclot 'fore I cock the fifth uh huh
Had a bitch in my '03 six
Had a hoe rockin' my red gold Cartier on her wrist, now
Think about it while the streets you roam
Fk around, won't be shiiit in the crib when you get home
I roll with Sean Combs uh huh, I'm in Caprice that's right
Jet ski, watching duke through the global phone let's go
Bad Boy come through in the toy Bad Boy baby
And I'm boning his boy, while he in the hood slinging up oi
Ooh ohh, y'all don't want a girl in Yves Saint Laurent
You'd rather fk a hoe in a bullshit Gabann' now yeah
And what the fk he on
Stop your bloodclot crying 'fore these plates start flying heh heh
I'm a Bad girl, illest bitch grinding Bad Girl
Sean John Rolls hold chocolate diamonds, owww let's go, Mario What am I to do, when you act a fool
Do I put on your shoes and act a fool like you
Now baby that ain't cool, you ain't got a clue
What you had in me, too fine to see
And I don't really wanna be baby What's the reason you want me
Girl the truth is you need me
First you say that you trust me
then you go and betray me
Now I took all I can
And I know I'm a good man
God I wash my hands, make another plan
Cos I don't really wanna stay baby Chorus:
So if you wanna go, walk right out that door
Cos I don't want no more, of your pretty girl bull-ish
Pretty Girl Bullsht ringtones on http://www.ringtonegal.com/Mr.-Vegas-ft.-Foxy-Brown/Thank-You-Girl- If you wanna leave, it's okay with me
Matter of fact I'm begging please
Take your pretty girl bull Now this is number two, them chance I gave to you
You said it was the end, but here we go again
I thought I was a friend, not just another man
While holding hands, you don't understand
and I don't really get you baby What's the reason you want me
Girl the truth is you need me
First you say that you trust me
then you go and betray me
Now I took all I can
And I know I'm a good man
God I wash my hands, make another plan
Cos I don't really wanna stay baby Chorus Aiyyo, aiyyo Fox
Now the tables dun turned and duke fell off yeah
But I'm stylin' you seen Fox cover the Source you see it
Y'all see the G5, y'all see me come through yeah
verr' nice crib and a nurr' blue five uh huh
Y'all see the G4 you see it, yeah
Duke come out the hood, let me take you on a Tito borough tour c'mon
Y'all don't want a bitch in Juicy Couture no you don't
You'd rather fk a hoe in a Reebok velour haha
But I'm a bad girl, whips to crashing yeah, Bad Girl
Y'all know how Fox do it with the Sean John fashion that's right
So tell me why you continue to lie why
I seen the bitch in the seven fourty five L.I. now uh huh
Just tell me why I continue to try uh huh
Full of bullshit, he acting like a star can't cry c'mon man
He acting like I'm blind what
And how he doing this bullshit
acting like I ain't get the nigga fly let's go Chorus

Author: 3adalaat26617755 Keywords: intro oh baby cant live with you without yeah babe like this bad boy uh lets go hear duke boning keisha tonya and tiff huh move ya bloodclot Added: March 3, 2008