An Unexpected Love: A Jonas Brothers Love Story. Chapter 1

CHAPTER 1!!! (*In a cab in LA driving to their summer beach house*) Lindsay: I'm so glad mom and dad let us come out here and stay in aunt jill's beach house for the summer. It's beautiful! Kelsey: (starring out the window in a daze) uh huh.. Lindsay: Kels, are you alright? Kelsey: what? Oh yeah I'm fine.. Lindsay: you sure? Is there something on your mind? Kelsey: its nothing, I just cant stop thinking about matthew! Lindsay: Forget about him Kelsey! He was a jerk! And look where we are! Were in california! He's over 3000 miles away! There is no need to think about him! Kelsey: yeah, I guess you're right! Lindsay: it's just you and me.. And who knows, maybe we'll find some new boy candy while were out here! (nudging kelsey in the side) Kelsey: haha (pushing her back) you're crazy.. Cab driver: ladies, we're here! (*Kelsey and Lindsay look out the window and are in awe! The cab pulled up to a huge house right on the beach! The lawn was filled with bright green grass and the most beautiful flowers you could imagine. There was a boat house right off the back lawn and it looked like they had 2 jet skis.*) Lindsay: Are you sure this is it?! Cab driver: yes ma'am! Kelsey: I guess it pays off having a rich aunt! Lindsay: you're telling me! (opens the cab door to get out, still in shock) (*The girls pay the cab driver and start to walk up to the front door.*) ???: Hey! Excuse me?! (*Both of the girls look over to the house next door to see who was calling them. A girl with long brown hair starts running over to them with a huge smile on her face*) ???: Hey I'm Jaci! Are you guys visiting or something? Kelsey: Hey. I'm kelsey and this is my sister Lindsay. We're spending the summer here! Jaci: (got the most excited look on her face) NO WAYY!!! Lindsay: (looking confused and kind of scared) uhh.. Yeah? Jaci: haha sorry! It's just that all of my friends left me for the summer and I thought I wasn't going to have anyone to talk to this summer! (*Lindsay's still looking kind of scared*) Kelsey: (looking at Lindsay's face) haha, don't mind lindsay, she's not good with meeting new people! But defiantly! It'd be nice knowing someone who knows their way around the city! Let us go unpack and we'll come over you're house in about an hour? Jaci: alright sounds good! I'll see you guys later!! (*waves and skips joyfully back to her house*) Kelsey & Lindsay: Bye!!! Kelsey: (to Lindsay) dude, you gotta lighten up! (laughing and nudging her in the side) (*They both run inside the house and start to unpack*) ---------------- (*Kelsey, Lindsay, and Jaci are laying out, tanning on the beach. Lindsay has her iPod in, Jaci is asleep, and Kelsey is laying on her stomach, writing a new song. All of a sudden a volleyball comes soaring over and lands right next to wear Kelsey is laying. She looks over to wear the volleyball came from and sees this gorgeous guy running over, his beautiful black hair bouncing with every step he takes.*) ???: Hey can you hand me that ball? Kelsey: (almost stuttering over her words) yeah sure.. ???: Thanks beautiful. (he flashes her a wink and runs back to where he was playing volleyball) **WHO WAS THIS MYSTERY GUY? WILL KELSEY TELL THE OTHER GIRLS ABOUT HIM? WILL THEY MEET AGAIN? IS THIS THE GUY THAT WILL FINALLY GET KELSEY'S MIND OFF HER BREAKUP?** Leave comments and let me know if you like my story.
Subscribe!!!

Author: kelseyyy1818 Keywords: An Unexpected Love Story Jonas Brothers Joe Nick Kevin chapter Added: May 11, 2008