ThE ChangeD ChanneLs

So I wanted to make a movie but I just have no fictional ideas, no stories on the horizon. I'm thinking it's too bad because I've got this editing program (Sony Vegas 7 (for free from john thank you). But I had plenty of home movies to play with so I made a fucked up little... fuck up film. if it doesn't make sense, its alright it was meant to. If it does well thats because its was meant to. I tried not to give it to much thought just wanted it to be amusing I think it's a bit quiet so turn it up Let me know what you think even if u got negative shit to say  (lol I think I need to make a new description )

Author: RillyMonsterZero Keywords: tv static channel change channels movie television Rick home movies funny peanuts ski swiming dog random plaz ryan mike Added: July 29, 2008