Who Is That? Episode 28

ok im in the best mood ever so i decided to post!!!!!! k well i hav a problem... im going outta town tmrw around 4 pm central time. i am for SURE posting tmrw but there is drama (dun dun duuun) coming up in tmrws episode and idk if i will be leaving you with a cliffy. it depends on how much time i have. i would really like you guys to comment me on whether or not you want me to post more tmrw or leave you with a big cliffy (MAYBE) please comment/subscribe if you havnt Kevin: Well I was thinking that we take the girls on a ski trip tomorrow.
Joe: Awesome! Their clothes are already packed because they are already staying here for a few days so all we have to do is put their suitcases in the car!
Nick: Yes! But where are we going to go skiing? We're in California!
Kevin: We can get up really early tomorrow and drive to Colorado. I know that it's a long drive but the next four days will be worth it.
Joe: Nice. So we should probably get to bed because we have to get up early tomorrow morning.
*the next morning 5 am*
Joe: Hey Beth you need to get up. We have a surprise for you.
Beth: I'm too tired. I don't want to move.
Joe: *kisses Beth* How tired are you now?
Beth: *jumping out of bed* I'm wide awake!
Joe: *grabs her hand* Ok let's go. Your bags are already in the car.
Kevin: Nicole, honey wake up.
Nicole: *jolting up* why? Is something wrong?!?
Kevin: *laughing* No, everything is fine. We need to go.
Nicole: Where are we going? Kevin: It's a surprise.
Nick: Hey baby, time to wake up.
Kim: *sleepily* What's going on?
Nick: We're taking you somewhere, but it's a surprise.
Kim: But I didn't pack.
Nick: Don't worry, that's all taken care of. *picks up Kim* Here I'll carry you to the car.
Kim: wait! Did you pack my inhaler?
Nick: Your inhaler? I didn't know you had asthma.
Kim: Yeah, it's not too bad. I only need it if I start to panic or when I exercise a lot.
Nick: Ok I'll grab it. Where is it?
Kim: It's on the dresser. *kisses Nick's cheek* Thank you.
*In the car a few hours later*
Kevin: Ok guys, we're here.
Nicole: Oh my God! No way! What is Nicole Oh my Goding? yeah i know not a big cliffy... but please comment if you want me to post more tmrw. but just to warn you, you MIGHT be stuck with a big cliffy until monday... idk but please give me feedback on whether or not you want more!! i think that ten comments would really help me decide =] thanks for reading!! comment please!!

Author: crazycutie818 Keywords: Who Is That? Jonas Brothers Fanfic Added: July 2, 2008