California Bound (Movie) Part 2

Demi is at Paradise Smoothies, taking orders, making smoothies and not talking, just like any other day.
Demi's mind: Great, here come the Sprouse Brothers who are gonna cause trouble. And there is Cami, flirting again and now, the four surfers, coming to my register. Now I walk in the back to get more supplies. This is really boring knowing exactly what will happen. I wish there would be some change. Now I walk out to mop up some smoothie and... (runs into someone and falls)
Selena gets to the skatepark and see's that it is closed. She sighs and turns, heading for the beach. Let's get back to Miley.
Miley: Hiya... I've never seen you around. Are you new here?
Joe: Yeah... we are here on summer vacation.
Miley: Awesome! I'm Miley... (extends hand)
Joe: I'm Joe... (shakes it)
Miley: (looks at Nick, who is looking at the water) And you?
Joe: Oh, that's Nick.
Miley: Can he not talk?
Joe: He can... he's just super shy.
Miley: Hopefully I can fix that.
Selena is skating and sees Miley so she starts skating towards her. She sees Joe and Nick and starts wondering who they are.
Selena: Hey Miles!
Miley :(turns around) Here comes Selena.
Joe: (looking at Selena, trying to keep mouth shut)
Selena: (stops next to Miley) Who do we have here?
Miley: Sel, this is Joe...
Joe: (extends hand)
Selena: (shakes it) Nice to meet you Joe...
Miley: And Nick...
Selena: (looks at Nick who is now looking down) Hi...
Miley: They are here on vacation.
Selena: Fun! Have you ever been to California before?
Kevin is on the floor, covered in smoothie. He is way past ticked off!
Kevin: Hey! Watch it! (stands up)
Demi: Sorry... (struggles to stand)
Kevin: (looks down at her and extends hand) It's ok.
Demi: (grabs hand and stands) Thanks...
Kevin: No problem. (leans down and picks up mop) Here ya go.
Demi: (takes it) Thanks... again. I haven't seen you around before.
Kevin: That's because I've never been here before
Demi: That's why. (leans up against table)
Kevin: I'm Kevin... (extends hand, once again)
Demi: (shakes it) Demi
Let's hop back to Selena, Joe, Miley and Nick.
Joe: No, we haven't
Selena: Well aren't you lucky? We were born and raised here in Cali. We could show you around.
Joe: Really? You would do that for us?
Miley: Heck yeah! We sisters are very... very... umm.
Selena: We like showing people around.
Joe: (nudges Nick) Well then, where to first?
Miley: You guys should meet Demi, our sister. She works at Paradise Smoothies.
Joe: Then to Paradise Smoothies we go!
While they head to Paradise Smoothies, Demi is making Kevin and herself a smoothing over her 10 minutes break. They got to a table and sit down and start talking.
Demi: So where are you from?
Kevin: My Brothers and I are from Colorado
Demi: I've been once for a family Christmas party. It is cold and there is no place to ride. (talking of surfing)
Kevin: That is the beauty of it. All snow, most of the time, and no ocean.
Demi: So, I'm guessing you snowboard or ski.
Kevin: I snowboard. I've won 6 first place trophies, 3 second and 1 third. What about you?
Demi: I'm a surfer. My sisters and I are. My little sister Miley has won 10 medals and a few tropies.
Kevin: Ehh... Surfing is lame.
Demi: Have you tried it?
Kevin: No... but I be--
Demi: (interrupts him) You can't say something is lame before you try it.
Kevin: You're sounding like my brother!
------------
That was part 2. *I own nothing! I just write the stories!
**I need 5 comments for the next. 1. Why do you think Nick doesn't talk?
2. Do you think Miley will get him talking?
3. Who is the girl that get's him to talk? Please leave your feedback! Song: Heroes (David Cook)

Author: theworldissqaure Keywords: Nick Joe Kevin Jonas Brothers Miley Demi Selena Lovato Cyrus Gomez California Bound Added: January 14, 2009