GHWT-Sweet home alabama (live) 480k expert

READ THIS!!! FAQ: Q) what system is this on?
A) the wii Q) why do you strum hammer-on/pull-offs?
A) I have a weird problem with hammer on notes in GHWT and GHA, and so I strum them to avoid missing them. Q) go play a real instrument!
A) not really a questionbut okI play trumpet and piano in real life, so I do now how to play. Q) you sound gay!
A) and you are assuming that I give a shit what you think, which I dont. Q)subscribe to me?
A) depends on your vids. Q) get a life!
A) I do have a life, I hang out with my friends, play trumpet, and ski. Q) Im better than you!
A) unless ur phenom, somebody is probably better than you. Q) why do you upload if its not 100%?
A) because some songs are just that hard to FC. Look at priest, JLC and phenom. A few of their vids are of them not FCing something. Q) want to play together online sometime?
A) sure, hit me up through Youtube message, but I can only play if u play on the wii.

Author: mallyvarGH Keywords: ghwt alabama sweet home expert star skynyrd Added: February 12, 2009