Freestyle Battle: Cassidy Vs. Freeway [1 Of 2]

http://tinyurl.com/4lvuro
Part 1 Of 2. Freestyle Battle Between Cassidy And Freeway. Swizz Beatz Hosts The Battle. This Battle Made Cassidy's Career And Blew Him Up. This Battle Ended Freeway's Career..... Lyrics:
Yo when i get hard wit rhymes i shine like lip gloss,
you pissed off cuz ya dick small so tha condom slip off,
i stick thick whores and hit walls until they clit sore,
and den get walls till my dick sore...ima sick boi
throw a couple rocks in tha watch so it could gliss more,
if ya knew ya rhymes was aliver than mine den what u spit for,
i do like jewels ice cubes circle tha wrist,
watch yo mouth cuz u bout to be tha person i hit,
u supposed to be rich..u cant even purchase a whip,
im a boss so i floss in tha covertable 6 ,
and get sucked by dem sluts u get personal wit,
its j-cash known for chrome and a ski mask,
im so dope i should get thrown in a rehab,
i need cash bottom line,
ever since i signed tha dotted line i been outta my mind,
man my eyes on tha dollar signs and more coke,
you guys jus trynna shine so yall broke,
we all smoke breathin and ganda,
and i dont pop criss i need somethin stronger,
i drink dat 151 and cant drive,
i call god like come get me 1,
tipsy off rum i palm my gun,
you like aye dude somebody call 911,
wen dat 1 come ..my chick take pipe for me,
all nite for me..take flights for me,
you gettin it first this my life story,
its like i get actual ghost to write for me,
if im starvin im in yo apartment you a dead man,
claat!! turn ya fitted hat into a head band,
you gotta scared hand fumble ya coke,
get cuffed up den butt fucked you huggin a post,
and a gun in yo coat all winter,
but den all summer you broke,
if i front u some dope the pack gone,
i'll getta gun like dat long,
to ya back dawg ya back gone,
and watch ya holla on tha pavement,
the next day ya family puttin flowers on tha pavement,

Author: AvLUH4rVf2 Keywords: Alba Battle Biel Big Booth Cassidy City Freestyle Freeway Jessica Rap Tigger tags Added: September 22, 2008