My Fifty Things

Song: The Future Freaks Me Out by Motion City Soundtrack 1. I have accidentally put a game boy through the washing machine.
2. I can water ski!
3. I've danced until 4 am with Katlyn.
4. I know someone that used a counterfeit 50 dollar bill before and they accepted it!
5. I broke my nose playing Simon says
6. I've driven a boat
7. I've walked out of a movie because it was so bad.
8. I've drank 23 Pepsis in one night.
9. I have illegally driven a car down a drag strip
10. I can drag race
11. I've eaten 15 meat balls
12. I have sang karaoke while on MSN and watching TV
13. I sing along with the radio
*14. I have the high score in DDR at the 15. I actually tried to feed a pet rock
16. I've taught my youngest cousin, Nicolas, how to do a cartwheel
17. I come back from vacation then the next day say I need a holiday
18. My Favourite energy drink is monster
19. I've tried to jump over a wall, I didn't make it
20. I have my own trading card
21. I can't whistle
22. It took me 3 hours to put together the k'nex Farris wheel
23. I've fallen and embarrassed my self in front of the whole school
24. Cheated in cards
25. Lied to get out of trouble
26. Crashed my bike while trying to show off
27. I've spent an entire day playing Mario on play station
28. I save nickels because I will use it to at a fast food place soon
29. I played baseball for 7 years and have 6 most valuable plays (MVPs)
30. Jammed my wrist playing ladders at sports camp
31. I've held a snake
32. I actually don't like high school musical
33. I've never had braces
34. I used to try to sell my teeth because I thought the tooth fairy was ripping me off
35. I saw the lion king for the first time last year
36. I made my Dad play Barbie's with me then told him he was playing wrong
37. I crack my fingers a lot 38. I've cried at commercials
39. I had my tonsils taken out
40. I have natural curly hair but I once had it chemically or permanently straightened and ever since it's been really wavy
41. I want money, not a job, just money
42. I drink a lot of orange juice and I cannot stand apple juice
43. I am not a long distance runner
44. I like to go up the down escalators and down the up
45. I actually have really small feet
46. I dye my hair
47. I can count to ten in four different languages; English, French, Spanish, and Sign Language
48. I know the Caillou theme song off by heart
49. I have memorized both words and dance moves to a Bugsy Malone song
50. And I have just wasted all this time on this that I am never going to get back

Author: ToriaSum Keywords: my fifty things 50 random Added: April 25, 2008