A Nemi And Jelena Love Stoy **episode 4**

STORRYYYY OVER HERE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And i want to thank everyone for all of the good comments! I get so happy when i read them! :D Kevin: Well i guess i'll let her come in here. *leaves*
Kevin: (to selena) Well you can g- *They all hear a gun shot* Selena: AHHH!!!
Demi: *shocked, frozen with fear, not moving, i think you get it*
Kevin: Get into Joe's room! *Selena and Kevin run into Joe's room* Nick: *is about to follow them but hesitates* Demi! Come on!!!
Demi: *still standing there*
Nick: *picks Demi up and carries her into Joe's room, sets her down on the chair next to the bed*
Kevin: *closes the door and locks it*
Demi: *still sorta zoned out*
Nick: Demi? Demi!? Are you okay?
Demi: *no reply*
Selena: guys can you step back a bit
Nick and Kevin: why?
Selena: Please, just do it. they step back Selena: *goes up to Demi and slaps her across the face*
Demi: OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!
Nick: What was that for!?!?!
Demi: Thanks Lena
Nick and Kevin: Thanks!?!?
Selena: *sighs* Are you gonna explain it to them?
Demi: I might as well.
Nick and Kevin: *confused*
Demi: *sighs* When i was 10 I was in a bank with my mom. Some men in ski masks came in and everyone turn
around. Then they got the banker person to give them all of the money in the cash register. Then..*takes a breath*
then one of them took out a gun and..and..fired it. The sound startled me so much , and the bullet went right by me.
I thought I was dead. *looks down* I didn't move at all. I wasn't aware of anything. When i finally zoned back in I was at Selena's house.
Nick: Why were you there?
Selena: Demi's mom called me and told me what had happened and that she couldn't get demi to do anything!
So i got her to bring her to my house.
Demi: She tried everything to get me to come back to earth.
Selena: So after i had had enough i just slapped her! That did the trick!
Joe: *moves his foot a bit*
Selena: *turns to Joe* Did he just move!?!?
Joe: *twitches his finger and moves his foot a bit again*
Demi: He did move!
Kevin: He might wake up faster than we thou- *theres a loud bang at the door* Nick: *gets in front of Demi*
Kevin: * gets in front of selena* *theres another gun shot outside the door* Demi: * face goes blanck and she falls to the ground*
Nick: Demi! *picks her up and sits her in the chair again*
Selena: *runs to Demi and slaps her*
Demi: *stands up and runs to the corner of the room and sits down* I'm scared!
Selena: *runs to Demi, sits besider her and hugs her tight* Kevin, who is scared (awww :p) runs to a different corner and sits down. ??:* barges in the door*
Nick: *without thinking he punches the guy in the face*
??: *falls to the ground*
Demi: AHHHHHH!
Selena: *crying and screaming at the top of her lungs* IT'S HIM! GET HIM AWAY FROM ME!!! OOOOOO! WHO IS THIS DISPICABLE MAN!?!?!?!?
You WILL find out on episode 5!!

Author: ConverseLoverr14 Keywords: kevin nick joe jonas selena gomez demi lovato nemi jelena love story Added: November 6, 2008