PUS-Season 2 Chapter 12

*As the men were driving everyone was wondering who all the ppl were* *2 girls took off ski masks...*
Amber: Long time no see....
Maddy: Yes....its been WAY to long.
Amber: Wait....WHERE IS JOE?!
Maddy: *looks back at everyone* U GUYS DIDNT GET JOE?!
A Dude: What u talking about *pulls on Nick's hair* I got him right here!
Amber: THAT NICK U ASSHOLE!
Dude: This guy? *pulls on Kevin's hair*
Maddy: KEVIN!
Dude: HOW ABOUT THIS DUDE U BITCHES?! *pulls on Mechete's hair*
Amber: Yea...who is that?
Maddy: Idk!
Ashley: It's my bf u bitches!
*BTW, Ashley, Mechete, Nick, Kevin, Kaitlyn, and Carolina were handcuffed*
Maddy: *slaps Ashley*
Ashley: *trys to attack Maddy*
Maddy: OoOoO IM SOOOO SCARED!
Amber: Awwww Nick are u and Carolina going out?
Nick: YEA!
Amber: *pulls on both Carolina's and Nick's hair then smacks their heads together* HAHAHAHA
Carolina: Nothing hurt....
Nick: Nothing.
*Amber smacked Nick's hair against Carolina's head*
Amber: U SUCK! Ugh *turns back to the front*
Kaitlyn:....*whispers* I wonder were Joe and Emily are.
Carolina: I sadly do too.
Ashley: I only wonder were Emily is.
Dude: HERE WE ARE!
*Everyone looks out the window...it was a lake...*
Ashley: R U THROWING US IN THERE?!
Maddy: Yeaaa y not?
*The 6 dudes get Kevin, Kaitlyn, Nick, Carolina, Mechete, and Ashley then un-cuff them, then throws them into the deep lake*
*They all stayed under the water until the dudes,Amber, and Maddy left.*
*Everyone came up from under water*
Kevin: WHERE IS KAITLYN?!
Ashley: SHIT SHE CANT SWIM!!!!!
Kevin: WHAT?!!?
Nick: GO GET HERE KEV!
Carolina: YEA COME ON!
Ashley: PlZ KEVIN!!!!! I WOULD BUT I CANT HOLD MY BREATH THAT LONG!
Kevin: FINE! *goes under water and looks for Kaitlyn* *he came up several times without finding nothing*
Ashley: *is in tears* Is she down there?!?
Mechete: C'mon Kevin, I'll help! *Mechete and Kevin both go in different directions and try to find Kaitlyn, Ashley was crying.* ~ASHLEY'S POV~
Kaitlyn has always been there for me...and if she dies, I dont know wat I would do, she is the last family in my life...my parents died when I was only 6, so I lived with Kaitlyn and her parents, then her parents went on a plane and crashed causing them to die, so then I stayed with Kaitlyn...now if she dies......................I...I just dont know what I would do....
~END OF ASHLEY'S POV~ Mechete: *comes up with Kevin* NICK COME HELP US, WE THINK WE FOUND HER!
*Mechete, Kevin, and Nick all go under and the bring something...well, someone up.* Ashley: *she was very excited...then the boys came up, she went over to Carolina and she was crying on her shoulder.*
Carolina: Is....is...she... *whispers* dead???
*Kevin brings Kaitlyn to land*
Kevin: *....does CPR to Kaitlyn* C'mon babe...dont go...plzzz.
Ashley: This is bullshit! This is the WORST Thanksgiving EVER! *is still crying* FIRST JOE TURNS EVIL, EMILY GOES EVIL WITH JOE, WE GET KIDNAPPED, THROWN INTO THIS STUPID LAKE, NOW MY COUSIN...NO....MY SISTER, MY ONLY FAMILY THAT I'VE GOT NO IS....IS DEAD!....I swear, once I see Joe I'm going to KILL him...we wouldnt have gotten kidnapped if we werent running away from the fricken doctors becuz Joe decided to be whinny and tell that Mechete punched him!
Kevin: *hugs Ashley* Dont worry...I'm right there with ya...I'll help u kill Joe.
*Everyone is crying, now all of them are on land, they all start hugging eachother in a huge group, they all are crying...*
Kaitlyn: *coughs*
Ashley: *gets out of hugging everyone, and still is crying* KAITLYN?! KEVIN HURRY!!!
Kevin: *Does CPR again to Kaitlyn*
Mechete: *Is hugging Ashley and watching to see if Kaitlyn is alive*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IS KAITLYN GOING TO DIE?!?! WILL THANKSGIVING TURN OUT OK FOR EVERYONE?!? WILL EVERYONE KILL JOE?!? Find out next time on Poor Unfortunate Souls-Season 2 Chapter 13!!!!!!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I DO NOT OWN THIS SONG!

Author: GiveMeJoeJonas Keywords: 12 Brothers Chapter Jonas OneTrueMedia Poor Season Souls Unfortunate Added: November 27, 2008