Pokemon D/P Wifi Battle #56 vs. CoolChris1106

I am thankful for this battle... Black Friday is a dreadful day for all those in the retail business and I for one am excited to work a 12 hour shift, Lol. Now, I decided to get back on the Marriland forums, after what felt like years of it being down, and ran into coolchris1106. I don't normally post holiday battles but it was a spur of the moment type thing so be grateful, Lol. He put up a good fight except for probably not switching out Tyranitar while it was asleep and then breaking sleep clause while Gengar was still asleep. Aside from these mistakes I'd like to think it was a mediocre battle and I couldn't ask for more out of my opponent as I am a bit rusty and will try to remain active for those of you who are still subscribed and look forward to my videos. Music:
-------------
Legacy - Papa Roach
Drones - Rise Against

Author: Mong00z3 Keywords: Pokemon Daimond Pearl Wifi Battle Added: November 27, 2008